html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> destitute: there's still sunshine after the rain ;)

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

there's still sunshine after the rain ;)

I can't express how excited, happy, relieved, thank-god-feel i am today.

Received a call from HSBC and yes, I'm offered an internship there! Gosh, I really didn't think I did well at that interview at all. In the middle of it, I kinda went into a trance and my mind was blocked. I guess it did show up on my face. Darn. I really thought it's a gone-case interview already. But well, surprises there are when you least expect it.

And guess what, I even made a bet with a friend that I wouldn't get it. The stake? Lunch on me!! [TIHS] What was I thinking? But seriously, like what I told my friend, I only make safe bets. hahahaha shot myself in the foot, I guess.

AHAH! but I'm really really really really thrilled! I couldn't believe it totally, till the confirmation email was sent to me regarding the letter of offer. wow.

Alrights! That gives me the motivation to persevere hard in all I do, and be opportunistic! Like I always say. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger majella said...

YAY :D happy for you! :)

11:38 PM  
Blogger sihui said...

Thanks, Ms Woo!:)

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

santa game from bunnyhero labs
CounterData .com

home insurance
home insurance Counter Solitaire Mystery by Jostein Gaarder (recommended!!!)
Missing by Catherine MacPhail
Just Like That by Marsha Qualey
Tomorrow belongs to me by Mark Roberts
Night Train by Judith Clarke
The boy on the bus by Deborah Schupack
The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes
Marley and me (dog lovers will love this, really!)