html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> destitute: Chanced-upon

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chanced-upon

I can't remember how I got to her blog. Must be via some facebook linkages around.
Anyhow, I like reading her blog entries. Some really thoughtful stuff that I do experience myself but never had the flair for words to pen them down. Or maybe I'm just too lazy, and lack the chance to click on blogger to write those stuff. Here's something I liked that's on her blog. I think she might have written it on her own. I wished I could regain some of my sense in writing chinese. gahh.


'我只是突然有点想念你。
已经有一段时间了,但在做某些事时,仍是会想起我们的点点滴滴。
你应该全都忘了吧,全都丢掉了吧。或是偶尔会想起?
已经好久没听见,看见了。但是心里隐约还残留着你在我身边那逗留不去的感觉
哈。你绝对不会想起。我应该从来都没有重要过。
但对我而言,你曾经是重要的。

谢谢你。祝你开心。'

Nicely written. :) My favourite sentence is the one in bold. Not exactly a short one, but I would say it's compact and it encompasses a lot of meaningful words. Ahh... I want to write a short novel! Actually I've started doing it on another site, yes totally in chinese. Haha but shush... shall keep it private till it has a reasonably amount of storyline. :P Anyway I haven't been faithfully writing there cuz school's killing me. Of course, I think you can tell by the number of entries I post here alone. Haha
By the way, this girl that I'm talking about is Yap Jia Min. Yes, she was one of the finalist for Campus Superstar 2009. Have always admired her vocals, she's only 2 years younger than me! She was one of the two I was rooting for during the competition. The other is Aijia. Both have strong vocals that I yearn for. Heh. Yup, have been following her blog recently and have been reading the past entries to actually see her as a person as a whole. I believe blogs and facebook pages do tell quite a bit about a person. So, yes I've been trying to get a better feel of what she is as a person. I hope I don't sound pervertic or what. It's just interesting to see how these online facets of people actually do tell alot about them. It's a bit of psychology here, but strangely I've been hitting the right spots when I piece together information about them online. Psychic eh?

Well, on a more personal note, life's been a little different for me this sem. Mid-sem changes to my life, not that I wanted it. I'm forced by circumstances. Hate it cuz I'm one who needs to have control over my life, and definitely, the sense of constant-cy during my study sem. But sadly, I live an oppressed life and I'm forced to change. I'm forced to be indebted to someone. I'm forced to run away to get some autonomy in life. I swear to break out of this vicious cycle once I have the power. The power to change and take charge of things. Whatever I'm taking now, I'll get it back double.

The thing about kinship. There are just so many 'corners' that I've yet to know about. Like how you shouldn't pay for certain things cuz of kinship. The 'face' issue. So complex. I hate it. Just let me pay and I will feel a whole lot better rather than going about each day scrimping and saving as much as I could. It's difficult, you know. But here I am, trying to be the least indebted in any way possible. And it all started with him. Shingz. I live an oppressed life. And I yearn to break free one day.

That means I need to work darn hard now... but can I? I seem to have lost my motivation for study. Why? Why have I become like that? Where's the girl who used to do everything, aiming for the best and perfection? I don't know. Maybe I've changed. People change, don't they?
I need to find back my motivation and the feeling of having done well. HR isn't difficult, I should score. I believe I'm not stupid, just lazy. SH needs to mug hard for the next six weeks. I must.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

santa game from bunnyhero labs
CounterData .com

home insurance
home insurance Counter Solitaire Mystery by Jostein Gaarder (recommended!!!)
Missing by Catherine MacPhail
Just Like That by Marsha Qualey
Tomorrow belongs to me by Mark Roberts
Night Train by Judith Clarke
The boy on the bus by Deborah Schupack
The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes
Marley and me (dog lovers will love this, really!)